What types of plastic can I print on my Gigabot?
Your Gigabot can print many types of plastic filament. Most any 2.85mm diameter thermoplastic filament that can be extruded at less than 245C will print with your Gigabot. The re:3D engineering team has tested the following filaments on Gigabot:
- PLA - Recommended for ease of printing and versatility of use.
- PET and PET-G - More flexible than PLA and slightly higher heat resistance
- ABS - More resistant to harsh environments but shrinkage than PLA.
- Taulman T-Glasse - FDA approved for direct food contact.
- Taulman 910 - High strength alloy.
- Taulman N-vent -
- Ninjatek Cheetah - Prints faster than Semiflex.
- Ninja SemiFlex - Slightly more flexible than Cheetah.
- EcoFlex PLA - Flexible PLA.
- PLA/PHA - More flexible than PLA. High toughness.
- Nylon Ultra -
- PPO -
Many, Many more