...and use our PDF instruction manual:
Upgrading from a Viki 1 to a Viki 2 requires you to install new firmware.
Replacing the Viki LCD display board
- Remove the four screws securing the aluminum LCD enclosure end plate with the cable grommet.
- Slide out the enclosure plate with the Viki attached.
- Note orientation and location of two wire bundles.
- Unplug cables from old unit and plug into new one
- Remove M3 screws fixing the old Viki to the cover plate
- Replace old Viki with new one
- Reassemble and test unit